Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fourth of July Celebration

Original post on 06/20/11


Moodboard Monday's are back at Stylish Weddings & Things. Today's moodboard inspiration is in honor of Independence Day. I know I'm early, but we'll be on vacation that week.


Moodboar Monday: 4th of July

Photos:
Guy Fieri's Cocktail-Food Network
Roses - 1800flowers.com
Table Decor - Kimberly Schlegel Whitman's Blog
Cupcakes
Brulee

At Stylish Weddings & Things, we pride ourselves into bringing you ideas that will inspire. Whether you're planning a high end affair or an intimate gathering, our resources are ready and available to provide you with a stress-free experience.

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog. If you need personal, professional assistance with planning your day, please call 862-248-2555 to schedule a complimentary consultation or schedule your appointment by clicking here.

Don't forget to join our email list to keep up to date on the happenings with Stylish Weddings & Things and remember...

A Stylish Wedding Awaits You

Until next time, your friend and wedding planner,
Sherries

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like These Articles...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...