Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fall Wedding Cocktails / Wedding Cocktails Design


{::Thirsty Thirstday::} Fall Wedding Cocktails / Wedding Cocktails Design

Originally posted by Sherries Pritchard, Your Wedding Planner on 08/04/11

Dear Friends,

Every now and again, I'll come across a great find and have to share it with everyone. Especially when I know it will be of great help to all of the beautiful brides out there who are busy planning away. 

So I found this website on my quest to find a featured cocktail for today's blog post about fall wedding cocktails.
Wedding Cocktails Design by Jonathan Pogash could be the answer to your prayers. He's an accomplished mixologist who's been seen featured on shows like FOX, WNBC, the TODAY Show, and more. 

Check out his website here which is cued up to theFall Wedding Cocktails post and please explore even further for more inspirational ideas for entertaining in general. 

He will even create a signature drink just for your event for $300. I will be giving him a call to have a signature drink made for Stylish Weddings & Things! Sweet and Spicy!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog as well as Jonathan Pogash's website, Wedding Cocktails Design (www.weddingcocktailsdesign.com). 

Question: If you could have a drink made after you or one to represent the union between you and your future spouse, what ingredients would your drink contain?

Tell us your thoughts here or on Facebook! 

Until next time, your friend and wedding planner,
Sherries

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like These Articles...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...