Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

What Wedding and Lifestyle Blogs Do YOU Love and Recommend WE follow?

I love reading wedding and lifestyle blogs. When you love something you tend to focus a lot of attention on it, right? Well for me, I estimate that I invest more than 300 hours per week looking at wedding gowns after gown, centerpieces after centerpieces, peonies to orchids and reading about trends in the wedding industry. Recently I've been checking out some of our favorite entertainment blogs hosted by some of our area wedding dj's and bands learning about what you guys are grooving to the most at your wedding reception. Hmmm...maybe 300 hours is putting it lightly, hahahaha.

Are you thinking that I have too much time on my hands? 

Well, truthfully,I don't but it's relaxing for me as it puts me in a zone. Most of these hours are during the evening when I should be asleep, but I'm addicted to it so I keep it controlled by doing it at night while my family sleeps. But here's the great thing about it. It's also a requirement for my business to keep me and my skills fresh, well versed, and readily available to share with you when the time arises because it's a big part of my overall experience in planning weddings. But...I won't pitch a sale to you now because that's not what this post is about.

What it IS about is I want to know what blogs have you inspired, which columns keep you coming back for more, and add them to my rather long list of favorites for fun and researching purposes. So would you mind sharing your favorite blogs with me? Only a portion of my favorites are listed below and I will be including a resource on the side of our blog soon. 

www.unjerseybride.com (we interviewed Feuza, check it out)

What are your favorite wedding blogs and columns? Please share in the comments below.

XOXO

Your Wedding Planner,
Sherries

PS: The blogs I listed are really just some of my favorites and I have not been paid or received any benefit from them. Nope. No sponsored posts here. (in case you were wondering).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like These Articles...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...