![]() |
| image courtesy of hellobeautiful.com |
You!
That’s right! You are my best client and the reason for that is because we are the perfect match for each other (2nd to your fiancé of course). You hired me because we understand each other. We speak the same love language which is getting you married without a hitch, with no worries, and completely within budget.
I understand how hard you and your family worked to finance one of the most important days of your life, so being frugal yet stylish is something I take seriously which benefits you tremendously. You knew that right away after your complimentary consultation with me because when we met, I showed you how I can save you money and add more value to what’s important to you, keeping you in budget even with my fee. You love me because you can share your ideas with me and I will give you resources to turn those ideas into reality. There’s really not much I wouldn’t do for you to make sure you and those involved in your wedding planning are totally free from stress. You have total control, I’m just there to help you make the best decisions and protect you from the unknown. Not only do you get to delegate the tedious tasks to me, you trust me to get the job done, see it through and ensure there is close attention paid to those details we discussed.
I understand how hard you and your family worked to finance one of the most important days of your life, so being frugal yet stylish is something I take seriously which benefits you tremendously. You knew that right away after your complimentary consultation with me because when we met, I showed you how I can save you money and add more value to what’s important to you, keeping you in budget even with my fee. You love me because you can share your ideas with me and I will give you resources to turn those ideas into reality. There’s really not much I wouldn’t do for you to make sure you and those involved in your wedding planning are totally free from stress. You have total control, I’m just there to help you make the best decisions and protect you from the unknown. Not only do you get to delegate the tedious tasks to me, you trust me to get the job done, see it through and ensure there is close attention paid to those details we discussed.
![]() |
| image courtesy of www.examiner.com |
When the big day arrived, you were extremely nervous because you knew that in a matter of hours your life would change…you would be married. Your friends were all there to calm your nerves as they assisted you with your wedding attire. The photographers captured these moments for you to treasure for a life time. Your personal bridal assistant was there with the emergency kit stocked with remedies to soothe your nerves. I made sure the details we spent months talking about and planned with your venue manager and vendors were in place. My team was busy setting up the site and troubleshooting any and everything and did it again. The stage was set…it was show time.
![]() |
| image courtesy of thyblackman.com |
You both looked amazingly relaxed. That’s because I made sure that my team and I were the only points of contact for any issues that could have occurred so that you didn’t have to deal with it. You were truly honored guests at your wedding. You danced the night away. You both were so into each other it was ever so clear how much in love you are with each other. That’s what this day was all about, celebrating your love.
![]() |
| image courtesy of thegreengirls.com |
You told me that you considered planning this momentous occasion yourself with the help of friends and family. But you quickly saw that it was too much work and you just didn’t have the time, having a full time job and all. You knew that in order to pull this off in the way you envisioned it, you needed to hire a pro who was dedicated in planning weddings full time. You called me, the rest was history, and you’ve become a part of the Stylish Weddings & Things family allowing us to plan your life’s special occasions.
![]() |
| image courtesy of hereshowtogetpregnant.org |
Do you see why you’re my best client ever? Can you imagine having a relaxed experience at your own wedding if you planned it and had to manage it yourself? Hiring a professional wedding planning and management team could make the difference between being your best and having an enjoyable engagement and wedding or not hiring them and unleashing the beast within because the stress of planning, managing, and coordinating your wedding is too overwhelming to appreciate the reason you’re getting married in the first place.
If you find the idea of planning your own wedding a daunting task then why not let some professionals do it for you. Stylish Weddings & Things is a full service wedding planning and management company, with a team who would do nothing more than ensure your peace of mind while you focus on getting married. Call us today for your complimentary consultation and become the best client ever!
Don’t forget to join our email list to keep up to date on the happenings with Stylish Weddings & Things and to receive a free wedding report “37 Cheap, Easy, or Free Ways to WOW your Guests” and remember…
…A Stylish Wedding Awaits You
Until next time, your friend and wedding planner,
Sherries photo credits: www.thyblackman.com, www.hellobride.com, www.examiner.com, www.thegreengirls.com





No comments:
Post a Comment