Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Walmart Weddings! Say What?

This is old news but the horror of it all still frightens me. Everyone has the right to wed where ever their heart desires. But if you plan to have your wedding at Walmart, please let it be for comedic reasons, because you're that funny couple who loves to have a hoot. If you're doing it to save money, you really should pick up the phone and call a wedding planner. We have so many resources available to get you down the aisle in style and most of us (like me) can do it with really modest budgets. Don't let this happen to you:

 

I don't know. Maybe I'm just annoyed at the idea of Walmart offering a service like this and not even giving the couple and exclusive and secluded space to make it special. Did you see and hear all the Walmart sounds of registers scanning carts clanging? 

I want to hear from you. How do you feel about Walmart offering weddings?


I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this blog and if you need personal, professional assistance with planning your wedding, please call 862-248-2555. Don’t forget to join our email list to keep up to date on the happenings with Stylish Weddings & Things and to receive a free wedding report “37 Cheap, Easy, or Free Ways to WOW your Guests” and remember…

…A Stylish Wedding Awaits You

Until next time, your friend and wedding planner,
Sherries

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like These Articles...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...