With so many wedding websites out there for you to help you plan your wedding (including ou
rs), I'm sure it's overwhelming for you. This is why, we're in the process of localizing our reach to couples in the Paterson, NJ area including Passaic, Clifton, Wayne, Totowa, Woodland Park, and Pompton Lakes, NJ. Though we service the entire Tri-State area and offer services virtually nationwide, we wanted to feature the local vendors we have relationships with either through shared working experiences or through networking. Either way, the vendors who are showcased on this page have been vetted to provide exceptional products and services to help you with your wedding planning.
So I encourage you to "like" our sister page,
Paterson Area Brides (NJ) on Facebook as well as our main page,
Stylish Weddings & Things if you hadn't already. And as always, I'm here and ready to help you plan one of the best days of your life and it would be my pleasure to come along with you on this journey.
Yours truly,
Sherries
No comments:
Post a Comment