Welcome to Friday everyone and I'm really excited to introduce today's featured vendor. But first I must ask ladies, have you given much thought to what you will do with your bridal bouquet AFTER your wedding? If you're like most bride's to be, when you picked your flower combination for your bouquet, you did so because each flower had a significant meaning to you. But what are your plans for your beautiful flowers after you've said your I do's and are on your way to your honeymoon?
Well let me introduce you to Debbie Flohr, of Floral Preservation, who made it her business to ensure you can keep your bouquet around forever.
Stylish Weddings & Things: Tell us a bit about yourself Debbie.
Debbie: I have always been artistic & creative. I have taken art & painting lessons for years. I am a Mom of 3 young blue eyed boys that keep me on my toes. I am extremely passionate about what I do. I feel blessed every day that I get to work from home & do what I truly love!
Stylish Weddings & Things: What does your work involve?
Debbie: Preserving flowers from any occasions. “Keeping your wedding memories & flowers ALIVE!”
Stylish Weddings & Things: I think this is such a wonderful and well needed service for brides everywhere, what led you to this line of work?
Debbie: It was truly accidental. Im still amazed to this day how it turned into a business. When I got engaged 8 yrs ago my then fiancĂ© bought me a huge beautiful, expensive floral table top display. It was magnificent & couldn’t bear the thought of letting it wither away. My creative gene kicked in. I started experimenting different methods, tips & techinques…& here I am today!
Stylish Weddings & Things: Where do you get your inspiration from?
Debbie: My boys inspire me every day to be a better person & Mom!
Stylish Weddings & Things: What would you say makes you unique among your colleagues?
Debbie: There is no competition for me!!!! There is seriously no one in the entire NYC, Brooklyn, Bronx, Bergen & Rockland County & Westchester that does Floral Preservation
Slide Show of Floral Preservation's Work
Stylish Weddings & Things: What is a typical day at work like for you?
Debbie: It starts with my boys & ends with my boys! Being a mom is my first priority. I try get to get as much work done when they are in school. There is never enough hours in the day!
Stylish Weddings & Things: Would you like to offer any tips for the couples reading about you today?
Debbie: Make sure to make Floral Preservation a part of your wedding plans! Don’t let your flowers wither away! I have heard way too many times “I wish I would have known about this when I got married!” Or “Where were you 10-12 years ago?” Don’t let that be you!
Stylish Weddings & Things: What does the future hold for you and your company? Any exciting plans and/or developments?
Debbie: My goal is to get every bride out there to as least KNOW that she has the option of preserving her bouquet! Ill do whatever I can to get the word out there!
For more information about Floral Preservation
and to place an order contact:
Floral Preservation
310B S Grandview Ave
Monsey, NY 10952
(845)-290-1072



Gorgeous! I have always been a fan of her work and will definitely be using Floral Preservation for my future wedding!
ReplyDeleteThan Ereny! I look forward to preserving your wedding bouquet! Keep spreading the word on floral preservation!
Delete