I just love a bargain! Can you believe that I got this spray of silk flowers for just $2! The retail value on them exceeds $100. I only went to the store to find a cow bell for my 5 year old son (bells and kids...what was I thinking!?!) and walked away with a big ole bag of autumn flowers!
There were only 3 bundles left but I only took one. It just didn't feel right to take them all. But talk about being at the right place at the right time!
Now...what kind of arrangements should I make with these?
***************************************************************************
We don't mind if you share this article. It means you were inspired enough to share. We just ask that you kindly include the following statement below each post. Thank you:
Sherries Pritchard, CWP is the founding member of Stylish Weddings & Things,LLC as well as the Executive Planner and main writer to the & More Things Blog. With a specialty in planning weddings with below average wedding budgets, she strives to provide helpful and inspirational content that is current, relevant, and budget friendly. Stylish Weddings & Things is a boutique wedding planning and management company based in Pompton Lakes, New Jersey,serving the NJ tri-state area. For questions, please visit www.stylishweddingsandthings.com or contact Sherries Pritchard at info@stylishweddingsandthings.com or (862) 248-2555.

No comments:
Post a Comment